Welcome to Entegra.
Our purpose is to effectively portray the benefits of environmentally efficient real estate development to as many individuals, corporations & communities as possible. We are dedicated to reducing the impact of development on our natural environment.
Assessment & Analysis
We specialize in commercial and multi-family development consulting. We strive to increase value in underutilized properties by improving environmental efficiencies and implementing innovative redevelopment strategies.
Administration & Coordination
For our LEED clients, we provide project administration and team coordination for nearly all LEED project categories. We currently have a 100% success rate at achieving LEED certification. We handle the LEED paperwork so you don’t have to.
Entegra utilizes the US Green Building Council’s LEED framework for evaluating all aspects of the development process. LEED is a certification solution that works for many projects. We assist our clients in evaluating other systems as well in order to find the best fit for a particular project’s needs.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen EPA Names Brandywine Realty Trust 2014 ENERGY STAR Partner Of The Year - http://t.co/SEUtyHrnLG http://t.co/sKDFuYRrNQ 2 days ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen Congratsto the One Beacon Street team for an amazing #LEED Platinum building! @usgbcma , #moregreenbuildings 2 days ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen An Earth Day surprise! @Hubway is back! #bikeboston http://t.co/adp0pqdxsj 2 days ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) @USGBC - Problems with LEED Online? Slow and problematic since Tuesday. PLEASE FIX!!! 7 days ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen @TedeschiFoods Any discussion about local food and how to deal with organic waste? 1 week ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen RT @USGBCMA: @FusionDesign_MA @Veolia @entegragreen @jllnews @wbengineering Nice Work TEAM! 1 week ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen RT @highpromonthly: . @IronMountain Headquarters Receives @NEWiREBoston award. Today's #Feature story http://t.co/04kZA4fL6A @MPA_Boston @… 2 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen RT @NEWiREBoston: Check out @NEREJ NEWiRE Achievement Awards April 9 @SugarmanRogers @WalterShuffain @BostonRedevelop @coordinators http://… 2 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen RT @FusionDesign_MA: Congratulations to @Veolia in #Boston for becoming #LEEDGOLD Certified! @entegragreen @jllnews @wbengineering @USGBCM… 2 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen How Sacramento takes food waste from tables to gas tanks http://t.co/6LiCuyzTFp #GrnBz #sustainablefuture http://t.co/ibiXnBqRPZ 3 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen Obayashi's living laboratory going #BeyondLEED http://t.co/XgGlNY0w4V #GrnBz $OBYCF http://t.co/BRUfedhxEf 3 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen Modular construction not cool enough? Print your buildings. http://t.co/NiKRgHdy31 #greenbuilding... http://t.co/e6kIDEeQ7x 3 weeks ago
Think we make a good match? We’d love to hear from you! Get In Touch