Welcome to Entegra.
Our purpose is to effectively portray the benefits of environmentally efficient real estate development to as many individuals, corporations & communities as possible. We are dedicated to reducing the impact of development on our natural environment.
Assessment & Analysis
We specialize in commercial and multi-family development consulting. We strive to increase value in underutilized properties by improving environmental efficiencies and implementing innovative redevelopment strategies.
Administration & Coordination
For our LEED clients, we provide project administration and team coordination for nearly all LEED project categories. We currently have a 100% success rate at achieving LEED certification. We handle the LEED paperwork so you don’t have to.
Entegra utilizes the US Green Building Council’s LEED framework for evaluating all aspects of the development process. LEED is a certification solution that works for many projects. We assist our clients in evaluating other systems as well in order to find the best fit for a particular project’s needs.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen @Power30under30 Thanks for sending the link! 1 week ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen Where do you stand, er, sit? Open Office,the good and bad:... http://t.co/xWjjRSs8Tf 5 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen Water and Waste are significant, if not more significant, risks to our society than Energy. World Economic... http://t.co/GVlBcsj5mP 5 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen A new real estate market emerges in Massachusetts. 20 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries approved.... http://t.co/PdrDsTw61d 6 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen Article 89 allows for urban farming in Boston. http://t.co/KHL3dDhsCQ #greenbuilding #greenboston http://t.co/nvmt59Cw7C 6 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen Greenest apartment building set for Manhattan . Now we're talking! http://t.co/ja6v02Lbfm via @CrainsNewYork... http://t.co/H2NDejQkBS 8 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen California More Than Doubles Solar Energy In 2013 http://t.co/xpqTL9IQvq #greenbuilding @HuffPostGreen http://t.co/8BPhmrROFM 8 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen The future of construction? 3D Printing in Concrete! http://t.co/wbhugzTkae @psfk #newandimproved http://t.co/ZyvyWIGItH 8 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen RT @sustainandover: Andover joins #Solarize thanks to help from @MassCEC. Info session @AndoverLibrary Thurs, Jan 30, 7 - 8:30 PM ! #gree… 9 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen We have a new look and a new web site! Check it out and please join our Newsletter! #greenbuilding #leed... http://t.co/6qP5tL6PiS 9 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen LEED Fellow becomes head of Green Globes... This will get interesting! #LEED #USGBC #greenbuilding http://t.co/P4eum4Sq7I 9 weeks ago
- Brian Salazar @entegragreen A library without books? More sustainable or less sustainable? You decide.... http://t.co/o40Gtv0nLd 9 weeks ago
Think we make a good match? We’d love to hear from you! Get In Touch